Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Karanga




Over the past few weeks I've been writing down some facts I know about the karanga and asking family and friends what they know about the karanga therefore once I found out more about it I gathered all that information and decided to make a presentation with all the information I know and the things I learnt new. Behind the reason on why I choose this topic was because it was part of my culture and it really interest me to dig deeper into what the karanga meant, I had so many questions rushing though my head I wanted to know the answer to it also gave me the confidants to stand up and represent my culture with pride. I think something I could've improved on was speaking clearly so the audience had a clear understanding on what I was talking about.Other then that i'm proud of what I presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment