Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Spoken Word Poem

I dig deep down through my skin Hoping ill leave Hoping ill never feel this pain again And hoping im free Not locked up in a room feeling unloved And crying myself to sleep I wanna be like a ordaniry kid Thats Happy, Smiling, & Exicited for school the next day But i dont get it No one really knows the importance of you until your gone Why ? ‘’ Yous said you’ll never do it again” but it hasnt stoped, Throw those ugly ass blads away it dosent do anything but hurts yourself & surroundings. You spoke up to me and told me ‘’ I dont know when its gonna end’’ it hurts me to even see a msg pop up on my screen like that,it was to late my help didnt do anything but as years pasted by the I see a post that says R.I.P to your name the devil had aready tock over your last breath and your final goodbyes it was to late , the thoughts rushing through my head were unbeliveable i thought to myself as if I didnt do much for you to apperciate my words and apperciate my help, I couldv’e stop you i could’ve done more for you to realise you are worth more, I could of done more… The msg im trying get out there is suicide isn’t somthing we should be joking about and suicide needs more attention then any other problem does…

No comments:

Post a Comment